The Kaysville City Police Headquarters facility has been planned and designed to meet the City’s current and future law enforcement needs. After several years of programming, planning and design, JRCA Architects has created a state of the art and sustainable facility
The facility has been designed to complement the existing scale and locally quarried stone of the adjacent Civic buildings and includes many sustainable and energy saving features including a ground source heating and cooling system.
Size – 19,680 S.F.; Completion – March 2015; Location – Kaysville, Utah
This facility will provide the following:
- Multi-Purpose Community Room/ Training Room/ EOC
- Improved Public Access to Community Oriented Policing Programs
- Central Secure Location for the City’s Data Management
- Secure Detainee Interview Rooms
- Secure Enclosed Drive-Through Vehicle Sally-Port
- Expanded Patrol and Investigations Office
- Secure Evidence Processing and Storage
- Physical Training Room
Visit our YouTube Channel to view a videos of Kaysville Police being built.