JRCA Architects was selected by the Teton County Wyoming to provide Programming and Design Services for the construction of the Teton County Emergency Opera on Center and Training Facility. The EOC maintains redundant power and communication systems compliant with National Incident Management Systems (NIMS) Standards.
The facility was designed to accommodate up to 60 people during 24 hour/Continuous operations. Located at the base of the Teton Mountain in Western Wyoming, the facility was designed withstand Seismic, Wind and Severe Winter Conditions associated with this mountain region.
Size – 4,300 S.F.; Completed – 2009; Location – Jackson Hole, Wyoming
The facility includes:
- Emergency Operations Center
- Back-up County Emergency Communications Center
- Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Services (RACES)
- Kitchen / Break Room
- Quiet (Decompression) Room
- Locker Rooms / Showers
- Administrative Board Room
- Emergency Management Offices